Office of Professional Services and Human Capital Categories (PSHC)
The Office of Professional Services and Human Capital Categories (PSHC) is responsible for the strategic leadership, oversight, and management of FAS’s professional services, human capital services, and charge card management programs and contracts.
Through our expertise, relationships with leaders throughout government and business intelligence from our industry partners, we are a value-added business partner to all federal agencies in the planning and execution of professional and human capital services acquisitions.
We are the primary source for best-in-class professional services and human capital services contracting solutions that meet agency needs, drive spend under management, decrease the creation of duplicative contracts, create savings, and improve public policy and the government’s socioeconomic interests.
With approximately $66 billion in spend in FY 2016, the Professional Services is one of the largest categories of spend in the federal government. We focus on combining expertise from industry and government to bring our customers the resources and tools they need to make the right buying decisions. We are also committed to working closely with industry to make sure that the best they have to offer is available to the government. Our contract offerings include:
- Professional Services Schedule
- A Multiple Awards Schedule with more than 3,700 vendors providing a full range of professional services
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
- A non-Schedule contract vehicle created to support cost and fixed type contracts for integrated complex requirements covering multiple functional areas
- Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Performance Management / Continuous Process Improvement (PM / CPI) BPA
- Identity Protection Services (IPS) BPA
GSA offers a wide variety of human resources and administrative services to improve the quality of human capital outcomes through a simplified buying process. Specifically, GSA has two human capital acquisition solutions that can accommodate any simple or complex requirement through the entire human-capital life cycle:
- Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) 738 X, Human Capital Management and Administrative Support Services, will make it easier for customers to identify specific HR service providers with experience in each of the human-capital life cycles while leveraging a vendor pool that can help you meet socioeconomic goals.
- The Best-in-Class Human Capital and Training Services (HCaTS) and HCaTS Small Business (SB) are governmentwide multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible, contracting vehicle for both customers and vendors using FAR 16.505 ordering procedures. Join us to learn more about the ins and outs of these two human capital solutions.
Center for Charge Card Management
The Center for Charge Card Management administers the GSA SmartPay® Program, the world’s largest government charge card and commercial payment solutions program, provides services to more than 350 federal agencies, organizations, and Native American tribal governments.
GSA SmartPay best-in-class payment solutions enable authorized government employees to make purchases on behalf of the federal government in support of their agency/organization’s mission.
For more information visit smartpay.gsa.gov