Centralized Mailing List Service (CMLS)
Centralized Mailing List Service (CMLS) is GSA's library of acquisition-related publications for government and business entities.
Through the CMLS website, you can access electronic versions of publications including the One Source Directory and the GSA Global Supply™ Catalog. Printed versions of many publications are available if electronic versions don't meet your needs.
To access a publication or a catalog:
- Visit the Centralized Mailing List Service website;
- Search by keyword(s) to find a publication; and
- View the PDF or flipbook of the publication online or download it.
To order a hard copy publication:
- After placing the publication that you need in your shopping cart, log in to complete the order;
- All orders are free of charge;
- Use your email address and the "Forgotten Password" link on the home page to receive a password reset message.
If you want additional information or need help, please call 800-488-3111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.