FY 2018 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Loyalty Survey is a research study that aims to provide valuable, constructive feedback from the many diverse customer groups that are serviced by FAS program offices across GSA Regions and worldwide. The feedback collected from this survey enables us to provide more effective and efficient service to our customers.
In 2017, your feedback told us that we need to:
- Improve our technology interfaces; and
- Make it easier to acquire products and services.
Since then FAS engaged in a number of systems and programmatic improvements:
- Improved Order Tracking: As of December 2017, 91 percent (91%) of GSA Global Supply shipments had tracking numbers assigned and our goal is to steadily increase this number by bringing all vendors into modernized tracking systems in 2018.
- Faster Delivery Times: We are increasing the number of NSNs covered by a standing contract so that customer orders go "first-pass" without manual intervention, achieving faster delivery times.
- No or Reduced Minimum Order Thresholds: We will be expanding the use of $0 minimums and tiered pricing to reduce minimum order thresholds.
- Expanded Vehicle Offerings: Expand offerings through strategic partnerships to meet specific agency needs including Electric Vehicle initiatives.
- Implementation of MAS Transformation: Initiatives that include Transactional Data Reporting that will drive better pricing and value.
- Converting Retail Supply Stores (ServMart): Convert SerMarts to vendor-managed inventories similar to open-market.
These are just a few of the improvements and are representative of our commitment to continuously provide customers with a better buying experience that is consistent, transparent, and aligned to support many diverse missions.
If you have any questions about this initiative or would like to participate in the 2018 and future surveys, please contact us at FASresearch@gsa.gov.