FY 2019 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
GSA's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Satisfaction Survey is a research study that gathers valuable information from the many diverse customer groups serviced by FAS program offices across GSA Regions and worldwide. The constructive feedback collected through this confidential survey enables us to provide more effective and efficient service to our customers.
In 2018, your feedback told us that we need to:
- Drive greater value and savings,
- Make it easier to acquire products and services.
Since then, FAS engaged in a number of systems and programmatic improvements:
- Customers of GSA Global Supply receive greater selection at competitive pricing, simplicity, and payment flexibility. Delivery times are improving toward a goal of 3-5 days for products ordered.
- In the past, nearly 80% of Customer Call Center inquiries were about supplies order status. Ask.GSA.gov, our new web-based order tracking service, lets customers track their GSA Global Supply purchases online and easily see up-to-date information.
- GSA Fleet now delivers standardized Law Enforcement Vehicle Packages at significant cost savings and expedited procurement times through a collaborative effort across several law enforcement agencies. They use Category Management and a Best-In-Class designation to achieve a 50% reduction in procurement time, 26% reduction in equipment install time, and 20% cost savings.
These are just a few of the improvements we have made as a result of your feedback in the 2018 Customer Satisfaction Survey. They are representative of GSA’s commitment to continuously provide our customers with a better buying experience that is consistent, transparent, and aligned to support many diverse missions.
If you have any questions about this initiative or would like to participate in future surveys, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.