FY 2020 FAS Supplier Relationship Management Survey (SRMS)
We know the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect you and your business. During this challenging time, GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is focused on helping many agencies procure products, services, and solutions to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. As industry partners, you are a critical part of the supply chain.
We want to hear how we can better support your efforts. Our annual supplier survey will be open from June 2, 2020 through July 15, 2020. The survey gathers feedback from our industry partners to help us improve the products and services we provide. You’ll receive an invitation to complete the survey, which will take approximately 7-8 minutes. We appreciate your time in participating in this study.
View the FY2020 SRMS Video on GSA's YouTube Channel.
In 2019, you told us that you wanted us to improve our technology interfaces and asked us to make it easier for our customers to acquire products and services acquisition vehicles. We heard your feedback and took a number of actions to address these issues. For example, FAS is improving a number of systems and programs, which include:
- A Refreshed GSA Advantage! User Website: In May, we launched a refreshed GSA Advantage! user interface to make it easier and faster to showcase the products and services you provide and that our customers need.
- Improved Order Tracking: As of April 2020, suppliers provided shipment information on 93% of GSA Global Supply orders and 60% of Multiple Award Schedules Advantage! orders. We continue to focus on this with a goal of approaching 100%. GSA is supporting industry partner improvement efforts by providing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) with resources, now posted on Interact.
- Improved Photo Guidance: In preparation for the MAS solicitation refresh, guidance on GSA.gov and the Vendor Support Center (VSC) was updated to provide better information on current photo requirements for designated Special Item Numbers (SINs).
- COVID-19 Impact Resources: Industry is GSA’s trusted partner in delivering mission-critical items across the world. GSA published Global Supply Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Interact and they will be kept updated during the pandemic.
- MAS Consolidation: Currently in phase two of the project, nearly 80 percent of contractors have signed the mass modification to accept the streamlined terms and conditions of the new solicitation. This work is so important because it makes it easier to do business with GSA.
- Improved Industry Partnerships: FAS has led or participated in numerous events that have allowed government and industry to exchange ideas and improve working relationships, particularly in the emerging area of supply chain risk management (SCRM). For example, FAS supported GSA’s Section 889 Industry Engagement Meeting. It raised industry awareness of the statutory language prohibiting use of covered telecommunications equipment or services, and promoted dialog on the business impact on GSA and its supply chain.
- Valuable Industry Training: Over 850 industry partners participated in our first ever FAST Forward virtual acquisition training conference. GSA’s Acquisition Centers also host recurring industry training webinars to support contract compliance, marketing, Pre-award, eOffer and contract modification support. Find more training on gsa.gov/events.
- GSA Fleet: The Light Vehicle Wheelchair Program conducted a Pre-Proposal Solicitation Conference to collaborate with industry to help shape AutoStandards.
Each year, FAS commits to helping our partners resolve questions and issues, improve efficiency, deliver savings, and find the best solutions for our customers, and to listen to our suppliers. Your feedback through the supplier survey allows us to capture this important information to make meaningful improvements.
Thank you in advance for your support. If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact: email@example.com.