FY 2021 FAS Supplier Relationship Management Survey (SRMS)
We know the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect you and your business. During this time, we’ve helped federal agencies get the products, services, and solutions they need to fulfill their missions. As our industry partner, you are a critical part of our acquisition infrastructure.
To gauge our performance, we use a Supplier Satisfaction Survey designed to improve our services and offerings.
View the FY2021 SRMS Video on GSA's YouTube Channel.
In 2020, our Industry Partners told us that they would like more consistent help from us to make it easier to navigate our acquisition process. With that feedback, we engaged in a number of initiatives:
- MAS Office Hours: Our monthly Multiple Award Schedule Consolidation training last summer was so popular that we created MAS Office Hours. This monthly webinar series focuses on topics important to our industry partners. They can learn about what matters to them and ask MAS experts anything. We’ve helped over 1,500 participants since it launched in November 2020.
- Vendor Support Center Revamp: We are currently in Phase 3 of the Vendor Support Center revamp project. We’re implementing improved search functionality, consistent plain language, a site redesign that will make resources easier to find, and more. Your feedback made Phase 3 possible.
- IT Category: We reduced the lead time of Contract Service Agreements (CSAs) from an average of 60 days to 1.5 days. We developed a standard operating procedure (SOP) and reorganized so our team of subject-matter experts could focus on delivering efficiency. We’re using this success to make new and emerging technology offerings available within the federal marketplace.
- Professional Services and Human Capital Categories: We hosted our first virtual OASIS Program Management Review (PMR) on January 12-14, 2021, to an audience of 2,260 attendees. The PMRs bring together OASIS’ contract-holders, customer agencies and the contract management team to share updates, review contract features, provide agency feedback to contract holders, and discuss the future pipeline of requirements. We strengthen relationships, increase discussions with stakeholders, and provide updates on eTools and systems training.
- Fleet 2021 Light Vehicle Program Awarded: We awarded the contract in 27 days to three large businesses, three small businesses and one SDVOSB. We’re also hosting industry one-on-ones and office hours. Feedback indicated that stability from having the same contracting personnel assigned to a Special Item Number (SIN) has been good for relationship-building.
- Training: GSA’s Acquisition Centers are hosting recurring industry training webinars to support contract compliance, marketing, pre-award, eOffer and contract modifications.
Improve efficiency, deliver savings, and find the best solutions to meet federal agencies’ needs. Your feedback through the Supplier Satisfaction Survey is vital to make meaningful improvements.
Thank you in advance for your support. If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.