FY 2021 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
2020 was a challenging year for all of us! We want you to know that we remain focused on helping our Customers. Together we can navigate the road ahead. We’re here to help you acquire the products, services and solutions you need to support your mission.
Our annual customer survey gathers feedback from our government partners to help us improve. Last year, the Customer feedback we received praised our product/service quality, customer service, and overall value.
It also indicated that we need to:
- Improve our systems and technology;
- Give more help navigating the acquisition process
We took a number of actions to address these issues:
- Refreshed GSA Advantage! User Website: In Q3 2020, we refreshed the GSA Advantage! user interface to make it easier and faster to find what you need. The responsive layout seamlessly adapts to fit your laptop, desktop, tablet, and mobile displays--wherever you’re working these days!
- Improved Order Tracking: As of January 2021, we provided shipment information on 91% percent of our Global Supply shipments. We’re aiming to achieve 100% by 2023.
- Retail Operations: Last year, we opened two new stores in southern California. We plan to open five more in California this FY to support NAVFAC customers.
- GSA Global Supply: We opened four forward supply points in the Pacific (Guam, Korea, Japan and Hawaii) to deliver hundreds of high-demand items faster.
- Information Technology Category: Many USAccess credentialing sites were limited during the pandemic. U.S. Access Point Pilot partnered with the U.S. Postal Service to help over 4,000 federal employees access credentialing services and update their personal identity credentials at select post office locations.
- GSA Fleet: We trained over 1,200 customers on the Leased Vehicle Replacement process and Fleet Services Card to make the vehicle servicing and acquisition process faster and easier.
- GSA OASIS: We added hundreds of new contractors to our OASIS Unrestricted and OASIS Small Business program to support our customer agencies’ complex professional services requirements.
We are committed to helping you carry out your mission. We’re focused on improving efficiency, delivering savings and finding the best solutions to meet your needs. Together, we can make it happen. Your feedback through the customer survey is vital.
Thank you in advance for your support. If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.