FY 2023 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
Our annual customer survey gathers feedback from our government partners to help us improve. In 2022, customers praised our customer service and overall value. However, your feedback also told us that we needed to continue to improve our systems and technology and strive to make the acquisition process easier.
In response to your feedback, we’re working on the following initiatives to improve your buying experience:
- Published the Order Level Materials (OLM) ordering guide (May 2022): This guide is designed for all federal contracting personnel who use OLM procedures to acquire Other Direct Costs (ODCs) under GSA Schedule-contract orders and Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
- Continuous improvement of buy.gsa.gov: We’re continually working to improve your buying experience. Recurring usability testing has helped us to innovate faster, make more timely fixes, and respond to user needs. Check out Pricing Central, the site’s most popular feature.
- GSA Advantage!® product information feedback button. This new feature allows GSA Advantage!® users to proactively report incorrect catalog information with the click of a button. GSA can now pinpoint potential compliance issues and further improve data quality across the GSA Advantage!® platform.
- Enhanced GSA Advantage!® product content: Updated descriptions, photos, PDFs, stock disruption indicators, 360s, and videos, improving catalog data quality and providing a better user experience.
As always, we are committed to helping you carry out your mission and improving your buyer experience with GSA. Your feedback through the customer survey is vital. For customers that did not receive a survey link via email and were asked to access the survey via website, your survey links are included below:
- Customers of Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCATs) can access your survey link here.
- Customers of Professional Services and Human Capital Multiple Award Schedules can access your survey link here.
- Customers of One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) may access your link here.
- Customers of GSA’s Global Supply can access your survey link here.
Thank you in advance for your support. If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact: email@example.com.