National Account Managers (NAMs)
The National Account Managers (NAMs) program was implemented in order to better support our customers' missions. Specifically, NAMs can provide information and assistance on the complete range of acquisition vehicles and solutions that FAS offers.
Some of the major functions of a NAM are to:
- Develop and manage FAS Strategic Account Plans across GSA portfolios;
- Meet with customers for assigned strategic accounts;
- Execute strategic account plans and manage agency contacts;
- Gather customer intelligence and identify opportunities for GSA to assist other government agencies in the procurement of products and services;
- Build relationships with senior-level agency officials; and
- Serve as a liaison between internal FAS program offices and the customer.
National Account Managers
Links above lead to nongovernment websites.
If your agency is not represented above, or you have questions regarding GSA's programs and offerings, please contact one of the following:
- Calvin Mitchell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 202-412-6095.
- Michael Williams by email at email@example.com, or by phone on 703-932-4290.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/fasnam.