- Some terms and conditions found in the MAS solicitations did not align with commercial practices and meet the needs of the evolving federal acquisition landscape.
- The solicitation format varied for each of the 24 Schedule vehicles.
- There were different and sometimes difficult to understand requirements to provide an offer.
- There were over 130 terms and conditions in the solicitation that did not need to be included in the MAS solicitation.
- There were over 900 Special Items Numbers (SINs) that were duplicative and not written in plain language.