Northeast and Caribbean Acquisition Center
GSA's Northeast and Caribbean Acquisition Center supports civilian, and military agencies with products and services to meet their office needs. In addition to providing a wide range of office, photographic, and shipping and packing supplies, this acquisition center also offers human resources, and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) services, Social Services, Professional Counseling, and Veterans' Adjustment and Behavioral Health Services.
The Center manages and award contracts for the following Schedules:
- Schedule 67 | Cameras, photographic printers, and related supplies and services
- Schedule 75 | Office products/supplies and services and new products technology
- Schedule 76 | Publication media
- Schedule 738 X | Human Capital Management and Administrative Support Services
- Schedule 81 I B | Shipping, packaging and packing supplies and services
- Schedule 736 | Temporary and administrative professional staffing
For additional information on the Schedules program go to our Frequently Asked Question page.
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/osasoverview.