Heartland Acquisition Center
The Heartland Acquisition Center (HAC) provides federal agencies with a streamlined procurement tools to acquire all the services necessary to maintain and manage a facility or a marine vessel. HAC is one of the world's largest suppliers of Facilities Management & Industrial Products (buy or rent) to government customers on a worldwide basis.
GSA Heartland Acquisition Center Programs
Schedule 03FAC | Facilities Maintenance and Management
Learn more about Schedule 03FAC.
- Building Maintenance Solutions;
- Dockside facilities maintenance, repair services, and dry docking.
- Energy management, water conservation, and support services;
- Facilities maintenance and management solutions for real property; and
- Industrial, aerospace, and marine coating solutions.
Schedule 51 V | Hardware Superstore
Learn more about Schedule 51 V.
- Commercial Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants and Lubricants;
- Hardware Store Catalog and Store Front;
- Household and Office Appliances;
- Lawn and Garden Equipment, Machinery and Implements;
- Rental and Leasing (as pertains to products offered under this schedule);
- Tools, Tool Kits, Tool Boxes; and
- Woodworking and Metal Working Machinery.
FSSI MRO RC | Maintenance Repair and Operations, Requisition Channel
Maintenance Repair and Operations Requisition Channel (MRO RC)
The MRO Requisition Channel BPA’s are a significant step forward in supporting GSA Global Supply, our customers, and improving acquisition efficiency and effectiveness in the federal government. These are Government-wide BPAs that allows GSA Global Supply to provide National Stock Numbers (NSNs) as well as part numbers from different tools and hardware categories. Through this channel, GSA’s civilian and military customer agencies can still accomplish government-to-government requisitioning to procure tools and hardware items. MRO Requisition Channel BPAs provide the government with a contract vehicle designed to fulfill requisitions for MRO supplies and commodities at competitive prices with prompt, cost-effective delivery and premier customer service.
These MRO RC BPAs are part of the strategic, government-wide movement to “buy-as-one” through Category Management. MRO RC is featured under the Industrial Products & Services hallway on the Acquisition Gateway.
Additional Acquisition Details:
- Supports socio-economic goals; 16 of the 18 BPAs were awarded to small business.
- Tiered price reduction clauses written into the contract will automatically reduce prices as the contract utilization increases.
- FOB Destination delivery within 6 business days for CONUS shipments and required MIL-STD-129 compliance to reduce frustrated freight at DoD Consolidation Points
- Products fulfill customer regulatory requirements:
- All contractors are AbilityOne authorized distributors
- Products are Trade Agreement Act compliant
- Sustainability - BioPreferred, CPG, Energy Star
FSSI MRFS | Maintenance Repair Facility Supply (MRFS)
The MRFS Purchasing Channel is a Best in Class (BIC), strategic sourcing and category management solution created to streamline the process of purchasing maintenance, repair, janitorial, and sanitation products governmentwide.
Benefits of using MRFS include:
- Customers may use GSA SmartPay® or government purchase card;
- Destination pricing: All orders are Freight on Board Destination;
- Full offering available on GSA Advantage!® and DoD FedMall;
- If order exceeds Micro-Purchase Threshold (MPT), must be competitively solicited following FAR 8.4;
- Low or No Minimum Orders. Minimum order threshold of $25 with no processing fee; minimum order threshold of $0 but an additional fee applies, ranging from no additional fee to $18.00 additional fee, with an average fee of $7.82 across all contractors;
- Multiple ordering platforms: Contractor websites, phone or fax, brick and mortar stores;
- Order directly from BPA holder for below minimum orders and expedited shipping orders, fees may apply;
- Order status and tracking provided for all orders regardless of ordering platform;
- Spend data from contractors enhances transparency and enables agencies to better manage expenditures and measure cost savings; and
- Standard delivery CONUS is six business days with expedited delivery options (for a fee).
For more information please visit gsa.gov/mrfs
FSSI BMO | Building Maintenance and Operations
Building Maintenance and Operation (BMO) is a comprehensive and flexible solution covering all high-demand BMO services that include:
- An open market, multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (MA-IDIQ), government wide contract vehicle supporting the strategic sourcing initiative;
- Both a unrestricted and small business set aside programs;
- Zonal Geographic contract coverage;
- The contracts are initially 10-years with one 5-year base and one 5-year option
- A Delegation of Procurement Authority required, and
- Includes training to its customer partners in a variety of formats.
- Webinar; and
- Conference call.
GSA Global Supply
GSA Global Supply provides customers worldwide with easy, requisition-based access to tens of thousands of commodities, including tools and industrial supplies. In addition, customers can "special order" items in the following categories that are not part of the daily inventory:
- Tools & Toolkits;
- Appliances; and
- Lawn and Garden Equipment.
See GSA Global Supply for more information.
How GSA Heartland Acquisition Center Can Help
GSA offers complete personalized customer assistance and order processing through contracting, engineering, customer service, purchasing, and the Business Development Division.
- 1102 Contracting support;
- Ancillary Services;
- Guaranteed Competitive Pricing;
- Market Research Assistance;
- Performance Evaluation Criteria;
- Statement Of Work samples via the library;
- Statement Of Work Scope Reviews;
- Technical Requirements;
- Rental Solutions;
- Service Solutions; and
- Engineering Services.
- Develop procurement strategies;
- Evaluate requirements;
- Locate difficult-to-find items;
- Provide samples for your evaluation; and
- Research new products.
- GSA Heartland Acquisition Center Interact Community: Center initiatives, customer opportunities, events, and discussion.
- GSA Heartland Region: [a nongovernment website] Heartland Acquisition Center initiatives, events, and customer opportunities.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/hac