Heartland Acquisition Center
The Heartland Acquisition Center (HAC) provides federal agencies with a streamlined procurement tools to acquire all the services necessary to maintain and manage a facility or a marine vessel. HAC is one of the world's largest suppliers of Facilities Management & Industrial Products (buy or rent) to government customers on a worldwide basis.
GSA Heartland Acquisition Center Programs
Schedule 03FAC | Facilities Maintenance and Management
Learn more about Schedule 03FAC.
- Building Maintenance Solutions;
- Energy management, water conservation, and support services;
- Facilities maintenance and management solutions for real property;
- Industrial, aerospace, and marine coating solutions; and
- Dockside facilities maintenance, repair services, and dry docking.
Schedule 51 V | Hardware Superstore
Learn more about Schedule 51 V.
- Household and Office Appliances;
- Commercial Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants and Lubricants;
- Hardware Store Catalog and Store Front;
- Lawn and Garden Equipment, Machinery and Implements;
- Rental and Leasing (as pertains to products offered under this schedule);
- Tools, Tool Kits, Tool Boxes; and
- Woodworking and Metal Working Machinery.
FSSI MRO | Maintenance Repair and Operations
Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) is a comprehensive and flexible solution covering all high-demand MRO supplies and services.
FSSI MRO supplies include:
- Tools and Tool Cabinets
- Paints, Adhesives, and Sealants
Additional benefits of FSSI MRO are:
- Offer uniform prices;
- Measure total cost savings;
- Report/transactional data;
- Aid agencies in managing their MRO spend;
- Reach socio-economic goals;
- Drive regulatory compliance; and
- Provide sustainable solutions.
FSSI BMO | Building Maintenance and Operations
Building Maintenance and Operation (BMO) is a comprehensive and flexible solution covering all high-demand BMO services that include:
- An open market, multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (MA-IDIQ), government wide contract vehicle supporting the strategic sourcing initiative;
- Both a unrestricted and small business set aside programs;
- Zonal Geographic contract coverage;
- The contracts are initially 10-years with one 5-year base and one 5-year option
- A Delegation of Procurement Authority required, and
- Includes training to its customer partners in a variety of formats.
- Conference call
GSA Global Supply
GSA Global Supply provides customers worldwide with easy, requisition-based access to tens of thousands of commodities, including tools and industrial supplies. In addition, customers can "special order" items in the following categories that are not part of the daily inventory:
- Tools & Toolkits
- Lawn and Garden Equipment
See GSA Global Supply for more information.
How GSA Heartland Acquisition Center Can Help
GSA offers complete personalized customer assistance and order processing through contracting, engineering, customer service, purchasing, and the Business Development Division.
- Market Research Assistance;
- Technical Requirements;
- Performance Evaluation Criteria;
- Guaranteed Competitive Pricing;
- Statement Of Work Scope Reviews;
- 1102 Contracting support;
- Statement Of Work samples via the library; and
- Ancillary Services.
- Rental Solutions
- Service Solutions
- Engineering Services
- Provide samples for your evaluation;
- Research new products;
- Locate difficult-to-find items;
- Evaluate requirements; and
- Develop procurement strategies.
- GSA Heartland Acquisition Center Interact Community: Center initiatives, customer opportunities, events, and discussion.
- GSA Heartland Region: [a nongovernment website] Heartland Acquisition Center initiatives, events, and customer opportunities.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/hac