Quality Partnership Council
The Quality Partnership Council (QPC) is the GSA Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center’s (IWAC) Supplier and Industry Engagement Forum. QPC exists to foster a common understanding between customer, contractor, and GSA. Council communication, education and collaborative efforts are focused on continuous improvement of processes, policies, and service to customers and each other.
Membership is open to any IWAC Schedule contract holder or federal employee. See the QPC Charter [PDF - 265 KB] to learn more about membership expectations.
Members are encouraged to communicate with the board members [PDF - 448 KB] who represent their Schedule and to attend QPC meetings, industry days, and educational webinars. Joining the appropriate QPC Interact Group(s) below provides access to important QPC documents, updates on working group efforts, and ability to collaborate with their board members and each other in between meetings and events.
- Quality Partnership Council - MAS 36 | Imaging & Document Solution
- Quality Partnership Council - MAS 58 I Professional Audio/Video
- Quality Partnership Council - MAS 71 | Furniture
- Quality Partnership Council - MAS 71 II K | CFMS
- Quality Partnership Council - MAS 72 | Furniture and Floor Coverings
- Quality Partnership Council - MAS 78 | SPORTS
Members may cancel membership at any time. Simply email your request to be removed from the QPC to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelling your membership does not affect communication between your organization and GSA or any IWAC acquisition professional.