Southwest Supply and Acquisition Center (SSAC)
GSA’s Southwest Supply and Acquisition Center (SSAC) provides a variety of products and services to meet your needs, from the simplest products to complex total solutions requiring products and services. We have Schedule contractors who can provide stand alone services such as:
- Professional Security Services;
- Guard Services;
- Security System Design and Integration;
- Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Geophysical Testing Services; and
- many other services designed to support our various product lines.
SSAC currently manages four distinct schedules with product lines that include:
- Security, facilities management, marine craft and emergency/disaster response;
- Test and measurement equipment, unmanned scientific vehicles, geographical environmental analysis equipment;
- Building materials/supplies, alternative energy solutions; and
- Hospitality, cleaning equipment, sanitizers, and toiletries.
GSA Multiple Award Schedules can provide solutions to support your agency’s needs by providing you access to thousands of pre-qualified product and service providers.
GSA continuously works to assist its customers in obtaining the integrated state-of-the-art solutions needed to support your unique requirements.
The following links will direct you to the Schedules web page:
- Schedule 56 | Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies
- Schedule 66 | Scientific Equipment and Services
- Schedule 73 | Food Service, Hospitality, Cleaning Equipment and Supplies, Chemicals, and Services
- Schedule 84 | Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response
GSA operates a website that allows customers to order, free-of-charge, or view and download PDFs of publications. Users can conduct a keyword search or browse publications by areas of interest at GSA's Centralized Mailing List Service (CMLS). The MAS Desk Reference addresses using GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/ssac