Integrated Award Environment (IAE)
The Integrated Award Environment (IAE) is a Presidential E-Government initiative managed by GSA. We use innovative processes and technologies to improve systems and operations for those who:
- Administer; or
- Receive federal financial assistance:
- Contracts; and
- Intergovernmental transactions.
Here you will learn about how GSA manages its current suite of federal award systems and its flight path to migrate key features of those systems into one, streamlined environment.
The IAE Digest
The IAE Digest is the IAE Program Management Office's (PMO's) quarterly newsletter. Published quarterly since FY14, The IAE Digest provides key leadership, program, and system updates.
Anyone who wants to read prior editions of The IAE Digest or contribute content for future publications may do so on the IAE Digest Quarterly Newsletter page.
The current edition of the newsletter can be downloaded below:
IAE Digest Quarterly Newsletter Volume 7, Issue 2 [PDF - 595 KB]
IAE in the Future
The IAE manages the federal acquisition and awards processes in online systems which are now being merged into one. The consolidated system, beta.SAM.gov will become the official U.S. government website for people who make, receive, and manage federal awards.
IAE by the Numbers
We impact a wide range of users including small businesses, large businesses, every contracting office, every agency who makes assistance awards, and every contractor who does business with the Government. Through Fiscal Year 2019, the IAE systems have:
- 1.6 million average users per month
- $1.1+ trillion in federal awards annually
- 5+ million average transactions monthly
- 527+ million page views monthly
- 45,000+ contract data reports per month
- Interface with 90 agency contract writing systems
- 173,000+ registered users worldwide
- Approximately 1 million average daily direct page views
- 637,000+ registered entities
- 55,000+ entities created or renewed each month
- 4.5+ million searches per month
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/iae.