Integrated Award Environment (IAE)
The Integrated Award Environment (IAE) is a Presidential E-Government initiative managed by GSA. We use innovative processes and technologies to improve systems and operations for those who:
- Administer; or
- Receive federal financial assistance:
- Contracts; and
- Intergovernmental transactions.
Here you will learn about how GSA manages its current suite of federal award systems and its flight path to migrate key features of those systems into one, streamlined environment.
The beta.SAM.gov Update
The IAE is a program within GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS). We manage the suite of systems that enable people to navigate the federal acquisition lifecycle. The beta.SAM.gov Update delivers the latest information about consolidation efforts and other updates to IAE systems. Learn about the latest update here.
IAE in the Future
The IAE manages the federal acquisition and awards processes in online systems which are now being merged into one. The consolidated system, beta.SAM.gov will become the official U.S. government website for people who make, receive, and manage federal awards.
IAE by the Numbers
We impact a wide range of users including small businesses, large businesses, every contracting office, every agency who makes assistance awards, and every contractor who does business with the Government. Through Fiscal Year 2019, the IAE systems have:
- 1.6 million average users per month
- $1.1+ trillion in federal awards annually
- 5+ million average transactions monthly
- 527+ million page views monthly
- 45,000+ contract data reports per month
- Interface with 90 agency contract writing systems
- 173,000+ registered users worldwide
- Approximately 1 million average daily direct page views
- 637,000+ registered entities
- 55,000+ entities created or renewed each month
- 4.5+ million searches per month
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/iae.