Business Operations Division
The IAE Business Operations and Applications Division develops functional user requirements, conducts user acceptance testing, and monitors successful implementation of functional requirements for the following systems:
- beta.SAM.gov – includes legacy sites
- Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- Wage Determinations On-Line (WDOL)
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
- System for Award Management (SAM);
- Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS);
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS);
- Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation (FPDS-NG);
- Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS);
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Sub-award Reporting System (FSRS)
All members of the Business Operations and Applications Division serve as product owners of each application as part of the Agile development process.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/iaebops.