Systems and Services
The Integrated Award Environment (IAE) Systems
The IAE manages the federal information technology systems that enable searching and applying for federal awards as well as registration capabilities in order to engage in the process. The IAE also manages the Federal Service Desk that assists users with these systems.
- beta.SAM.gov: A production website that will eventually become the centralized, authoritative source of federal award data, consolidated from several legacy systems. When the consolidation is complete, you can seamlessly leverage vast stores of data, discover a wide range of awards. This new modernize website includes the old Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) and Wage Determinations On Line (WDOL) systems and is now the official source for assistance listings and wage determinations.
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS): Hosts applications used to document contractor and grantee performance information.
- Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS): Online tool to streamline the process of reporting on subcontracting plans and provide agencies with access to data on subcontracting performance.
- Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS): Contains government-entered records on contractor performance, including past performance evaluations and suspensions and debarments.
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Sub-award Reporting System (FSRS): System designed to collect subcontract award information in compliance with the FFATA.
- Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS): Source for government-wide contract award data.
- Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS): Single source for contractor performance information. This system has merged into CPARS.
- System for Award Management (SAM): Entity registration and management.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/iaesystems