IT Modernization Centers of Excellence
Accelerate IT modernization to improve the citizen experience, improve outcomes and reduce legacy IT spending across the government.
- Know our customer - Understanding and anticipating the needs of our customer is our highest priority. Speaking with our customers and regularly gathering their insights allows agencies to rethink the way they deliver technology solutions today.
- Innovate from within - There is a lot of great technical talent across the government, we strive to identify those innovators and harness their experience in the CoEs.
- Collaborate for success - The CoEs recruit the best and brightest from our customer’s workforce to co-lead modernization efforts and ensure success and longevity beyond CoE engagements.
- Rely on best practices - We also partner with the private sector to implement the latest technology, utilize commercial practices, accelerate modernization and avoid common pitfalls.
- Centralize our resources - By standing up the CoEs we strive to centralize and share the brightest talent, proven processes and acquisition vehicles to yield the best results across government.
What We Deliver
The Centers of Excellence (CoEs) are accelerating the modernization of IT infrastructure across government by leveraging private sector innovation and existing government services, and by centralizing best practices and expertise. Key activities undertaken with USDA, our Lighthouse Agency, include:
- Accelerating cloud adoption
- Consolidating data centers
- Optimizing call centers with the latest technology
- Developing metrics and dashboards to drive process improvement
- Helping to stand up the new customer experience office
Learn more on our site.