Associate Administrator, Civil Rights
Madeline Caliendo, Esq. is the Associate Administrator for Civil Rights at GSA and has served in this position since 2000.
At GSA, Madeline administers five programs:
- the Equal Employment Opportunity Program;
- the Affirmative Employment Program;
- the Nondiscrimination in Federal Financial Assistance Program;
- the Nondiscrimination in Federally Conducted Programs and Activities Program; and
- the Environmental Justice Program.
Prior to her arrival at GSA, Madeline served as an attorney at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in both the Office of Legal Counsel and the Office of Federal Operations.
A native from Brooklyn, New York, Madeline is a graduate of State University of New York at Albany in 1985 and the American University Washington College of Law in 1988. She is a member of the New York and District of Columbia Bars.