Office of Government-wide Policy (R)
Who We Serve
Other federal agencies and public partners.
What We Do
Guided by the principles of the President's Management Agenda and the Office of Management and Budget, we ensure fair, efficient, cost-effective management practices across the federal government by creating and updating policies regarding:
- Acquisition management.
- Personal and real property management.
- Human resources.
- Health, environment and work/life maintenance.
- Travel and transportation.
- Information technology.
- Regulatory information.
- Use of federal advisory committees.
To accomplish this goal, we:
- Incorporate the requirements of federal laws, Executive Orders, and other regulatory material into all policies and guidelines.
- Involve other federal agencies, stakeholders and affected public parties in policy formation and review from the beginning.
- Provide federal managers with business-like incentives, tools, best practices and training–including the Federal Acquisition Institute– to encourage full adoption of the policies.
Who to Contact