Procurement Management Review Division
The core purpose of the Procurement Management Review Division (PMRD) is to ensure GSA Acquisition centers comply with procurement laws and regulations; to assist acquisition centers in preparing for any external agency audits; and in improving the operational/transactional effectiveness and efficiency of these acquisition centers.
Generally, the PMRD focuses on:
- analyzing, evaluating, and validating the acquisition process for regulatory and statutory compliance;
- evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls, procedures, and/or policies;
- assessing operational effectiveness of training,
- identifying need for improvement; and
- managing risks to achieve better outcomes.
Emphasis is on enhancing the acquisition performance agency-wide, as well as individual activities through recognition of and assistance in rectifying observed deficiencies.
The PMRD performs under authority of:
- OHR P 5440.1 CHGE 510, December 16, 2004, under the direction of the Office of GSA Policy, Integrity and Workforce, Office of Government-wide Policy; and
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-123, Management’s Responsibility for Internal Control.