Suspension and Debarment Division
GSA implements government-wide regulations that help agencies conduct business.
Suspension & Debarment
The Suspension & Debarment Division (S&D) processes suspension and debarment cases and provides direct support to GSA’s Suspension & Debarment Official.
Determinations of Eligibility are made by S&D for entities to use GSA Sources of Supply. S&D receives requests from various entities to determine whether they are eligible to use GSA Sources of Supply (limited to GSA Schedules).
- State and Local Program Information
- Federal Surplus Property Eligibility Requirements
- GSA Order ADM 4800.2I, Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services [PDF - 444 KB]
- List of Eligible Executive Agencies [PDF - 116 KB]
- List of Other Eligible Users [PDF - 94 KB]
- List of Eligible International Organizations [PDF - 92 KB]
The Suspension & Debarment Division issues agency protest decisions and provides direct support to GSA’s Agency Protest Official.
Training and Presentations
- What You Need to Know When Appearing Before the GSA SDO [PPTX - 854 KB]
- Suspension & Debarment--What the Acquisition Workforce Needs to Know [PPTX - 2 MB]
- Suspension & Debarment--What Small Businesses Need to Know [PPTX - 2 MB]
- Thinking Through the Suspension & Debarment of a Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Violation [PPTX - 2 MB]
- Bite-Sized Videos on Hot Questions in Suspension & Debarment
- Suspension & Debarment: What Makes a Successful Meeting?
- Suspension & Debarment: The Fundamentals