Office of Evidence and Analysis
OGP's Office of Evidence and Analysis (OEA) serves as a data analytics center of excellence for Government-wide mission support data initiatives. OEA's mission is to leverage mission-support data to inform decision making, evaluate policy, and find efficiencies.
OEA assists OGP's policy offices with data collection, data validation, data analysis, and reporting of government-wide data sets. OEA also supports administrative objectives such as: implementing data governance standards, improving data quality, executing best practices in data visualization, and working strategically with other offices to ensure consistency in data management practices.
OEA's goals are to further the federal government's ability to work with and understand mission support data, to help agencies improve performance and lower costs through enhanced business intelligence capabilities, and to increase the ability of policy-makers to use data in evaluating and creating policies.
For more information about OEA, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OEA's dashboards are listed below:
- Federal Fleet Open Data Visualization
- GSA Acquisition Footprint
- GSA OGP Government-Wide Transportation
- Federal Aviation Open Data Visualization
- FITARA Visual Toolkit
- Sustainability Performance Analysis (SPA) Tool
- GSA Integrated Competition Tool
- Benchmarking Initiative
- GSA High risk contracting tool
- GSA OGP Personal Property Dashboard
- Federal Real Property Open Data Visualization
- Federal Mail Management Dashboard
- GSA Transactions Tool
- GSA Small Business Utilization Tool
- GSA Performance Based Acquisition Utilization Tool
- GSA Acquisition Human Capital Tool
- Real Property Management Tool
- Asset Consolidation Tool
- GSA Procurement Management Review Visualization