Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
Who We Serve
Small and disadvantaged businesses, who can use our programs to connect with experts on federal opportunities.
What We Do
We monitor and implement small business policies at GSA and support Small Business Administration programs, including:
- Small Business Procurement Preference Goaling Program
- Section 8(a) Business Development Program
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Program
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses Program (SDVOSB)
- Subcontracting Assistance Program
We work with advocacy groups, chambers of commerce and small business coalitions to showcase small business capabilities and bring small businesses to the forefront of federal procurement opportunities.
Who to Contact
Find a GSA Small Business Utilization contact near you.