FAS Budget Division
The FAS Budget Division facilitates and manages the formulation, justification, and execution of the annual budget process. This includes such activities as:
- Facilitates the development of budget requirements as well as the associated analysis and presentation to senior leadership.
- Facilitates the business forecasting process and evaluation of rates/fees.
- Develops and finalizes all budget exhibits and establishes the FAS budget narrative as well as budget justification material for OMB briefings and responds to FAS follow-up action items.
- Analyzes budgetary and proprietary fund balances to ensure solvency of the fund.
- Facilitates the evaluation and prioritization of business case investments.
- Reports on financial results throughout execution and briefs FAS leadership on the financial performance of the organization.