GSA Email and Collaboration Contract Information
The following provide documentation of the GSA Email and Collaboration (EC) Request for Proposals issued under the Alliant GWAC (RFP #OCIO-14558)
A. Original RFP (Cover Letter, Instructions, Statement of Objectives and attachments) issued June 10, 2010, Chronology of events with related documents:
- Cover Letter [PDF - 42 KB]
- GSA EC Services Instructions to Offerors - June 9, 2010 [DOC - 173 KB]
- GSA EC Services Attachment 1, Features and Functions Matrix [DOC - 156 KB]
- GSA EC Services Attachment 2, GSA CIO IT Security Procedural Guide [DOC - 276 KB]
- GSA EC Services Attachment 3, PWS Template - June 8, 2010 [DOC - 310 KB]
- GSA EC Services Attachment 4, GSA Approved Standard Software [DOC - 56 KB]
- GSA EC Services Attachment 5, Past Performance Form - June 8, 2010 [DOC - 30 KB]
- GSA EC Services Attachment 6, Price Spreadsheet Template - June 8, 2010 [DOC - 50 KB]
- GSA EC Services Attachment 9, Detailed Proposal and Evaluation Factors [DOC - 160 KB]
B. Q&A’s posted- June 25, 2010
As a result, modified RFP Closing date to July 19, 2010 and modified Attachment #9.
E-mail Q&As - June 25, 2010 [DOCX - 49 KB]
C. Issued Collaboration Clarification- July 2, 2010
Collaboration Clarification - July 2, 2010 [PDF - 164 KB]
D. Issued OCT change to SOO- July 22, 2010
There is a change in the RFP in regards to the Operational Capabilities Test (OCT). Instead of allowing only the highly qualified firms the ability to participate in the OCT, we are allowing all offerors to submit information for the OCT. Revised sections of the RFP attachments are being provided for your reference. In Attachment 9, Detailed Instructions, please refer to Sections A.9.4 and A22.214.171.124. In the attached instructions, please refer to page 3 (Instructions.4), page 5 (General Instructions), and page 6. GSA is requesting that you provide the OCT information required in A.9.4 by Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
GSA EC Services Instructions to Offerors - July 21, 2010 [DOCX - 68 KB]
E. Issued CONUS change to SOO- September 10, 2010
SOO Modification-CONUS [DOCX - 13 KB]
F. Award date modification- October 6, 2010
In the instructions to offerors, GSA stated that Offerors shall assume a task order start date of October 6, 2010. This was only an anticipated start date for planning purposes. However, we do anticipate the award date to be by the end of November. If this change affects your proposal and you need to submit a revised proposal, please submit by October 12, 2010.