Office of Digital Infrastructure Technologies
The Office of Digital Infrastructure Technologies (IDI) sits under the Office of Deputy CIO. We operate GSA's Information Technology (IT) infrastructure software and systems, and implement, operate, maintain and support our mission critical systems and applications. A partial listing of the IT services we provide includes:
- IT Help and on-site support
- Laptop, personal computer, and tablet management
- Mobile device management including smart phones and tablets
- Mobility and telework related initiatives.
- Network operations support
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services and support
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) and remote access support
- Virtual meeting software, video conferencing and live video streaming services
Many of these services are tracked through performance metrics. All are supported through the GSA IT Service Desk. The Office of Enterprise Infrastructure also provides on-site staff and quality support throughout GSA, including its regions.