Customer Outreach Program Overview
The Customer Outreach Program provides clear communications, materials, and events for GSA Public Buildings Service customer agencies on our policies, programs, and innovative solutions.
GSA PBS Planning and Requirements Management Customer Forum
- On January 25, 2017, the GSA PBS Office of Portfolio Management and Customer Engagement hosted an in-person event at GSA's Central Office location to discuss improvements being made to the way that we approach requirements development activities for all real estate projects. These national improvements are intended to standardize requirements development terminology, enhance methods of communicating planning and project life cycle requirements, and apply consistency ¿in the manner which we communicate with clients, and project delivery. For more information on the January 25th Planning and Requirements Management discussion, please review the presentation slide deck and meeting minutes documents shown below.
- Summarized Customer Event Shared Meeting Minutes [PDF - 191 KB]
- Customer Forum - Planning and Requirements Management Presentation Slide deck [PDF - 588 KB]
- PBS Planning and Requirements Fact Sheet [PDF - 591 KB]
Client Enrichment Series
- The Office of Customer Engagement sponsors a monthly webinar series to further educate our customer regarding current GSA procedures, policies and value-added services. The series of presentations are given by GSA Central Office subject-matter experts, and are open to GSA customers nationwide.
Informational Materials for PBS Customer Agencies
- PBS Policy Fact sheets: PBS has placed top requested policies by customer into everyday language in an easy-to-read document. Please check out our PBS Policy Fact sheets.
- Managing Customer Requirements Fact sheet [PDF - 384 KB]
- Letter From Associate Assistant Commissioner Benjamin Kochanski [PDF - 27 KB]
Links to Helpful GSA PBS Business Lines & Policies
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/pbsclientoutreach.