Customer Outreach Program Overview
The Customer Outreach Program provides clear communications, materials, and events for GSA Public Buildings Service customer agencies on our policies, programs, and innovative solutions.
PBS Customer Forums
The Office of Portfolio Management and Customer Engagement holds regular, in-person forums for PBS customers. These events provide customers with critical information about PBS programs and policies and encourage interactive dialog among colleagues in federal real estate. For more information about past and upcoming PBS Customer Forums, click here.
Client Enrichment Series
- The Office of Customer Engagement sponsors a monthly webinar series to further educate our customer regarding current GSA procedures, policies and value-added services. The series of presentations are given by GSA Central Office subject-matter experts, and are open to GSA customers nationwide.
Informational Materials for PBS Customer Agencies
- PBS Resource Fact Sheets: Simple, high-level fact sheets that provide background on some of PBS' most significant customer resources, policies, and programs.
- PBS Policy Fact sheets: PBS has placed top requested policies by customer into everyday language in an easy-to-read document. Please check out our PBS Policy Fact sheets.
- Managing Customer Requirements Fact sheet [PDF - 384 KB]
- Letter From Associate Assistant Commissioner Benjamin Kochanski [PDF - 27 KB]
Links to Helpful GSA PBS Business Lines & Policies
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/pbsclientoutreach.