PBS Customer Forum
The Public Buildings Service’s Customer Forums provide federal real property personnel the opportunity to learn, first-hand, from GSA experts about new and updated policies, programs, and initiatives. Managed by the Office of Portfolio Management and Customer Engagement, these events feature information and updates from across PBS business lines on the topics that are most important to our customers. These events also provide the opportunity to ask questions directly to GSA personnel and network with other federal real property professionals.
Note: All PBS Customer Forums are held at GSA Headquarters, 1800 F Street, NW, Washington, DC
Check back later for upcoming dates.
Monday, June 25, 2018
The forum included remarks from GSA Administrator Emily Murphy, a panel discussion with PBS Assistant Commissioners, and a live demonstration of the forthcoming PBS Customer Dashboard.
- Forum Agenda [PDF - 25 KB]
- Basics of Lease Procurement [PDF - 968 KB]
- Cost Management Program Presentation [PDF - 147 KB]
- Customer Dashboards Presentation [PDF - 250 KB]
- Federal Buildings Fund and Capital Investment Program Presentation [PDF - 563 KB]
- Lease Delegations Presentation [PDF - 57 KB]
- Pricing Policy Basic Training [PDF - 1 MB]
- Benefits of Longer Firm-Term [PDF - 299 KB]
- Leases Presentation [PDF - 299 KB]
- FAS and BIC-SUM D2D Storyboards Presentation [PDF - 3 MB]
- PBS RWA Policy, Process, eRETA Presentation [PDF - 783 KB]
- Service Expectations in GSA Owned and Leased Buildings Presentation [PDF - 414 KB]
January 25, 2018
The forum included a presentation of GSA's Reimbursable Work Authorization (RWA) process and policy; an interactive panel session on the implementation of the Requirements Development and Planning process for space and reimbursable projects with PBS personnel from the Offices of Leasing, Portfolio Management and Customer Engagement, and Design and Construction; and Q&A.
PBS Planning and Requirements Management Process
January 25, 2017
A discussion on improvements made to the way that PBS approaches requirements development activities for all real estate projects. These national improvements are intended to standardize requirements development terminology, enhance methods of communicating planning and project life cycle requirements, and apply consistency in communication and project delivery.
- Forum Agenda and Minutes
- PBS Lifecycle and Requirements Management Presentation
- PBS Planning and Requirements Fact Sheet
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/pbsforums