PBS Customer Forum
The Public Buildings Service’s Customer Forums provide federal real property personnel the opportunity to learn, first-hand, from GSA experts about new and updated policies, programs, and initiatives. Managed by the Office of Portfolio Management and Customer Engagement, these events feature information and updates from across PBS business lines on the topics that are most important to our customers. These events also provide the opportunity to ask questions directly to GSA personnel and network with other federal real property professionals.
2021 Customer Forums
PBS National Customer Forum
This year, the Public Buildings Service is hosting two virtual forum events for federal agency customers. Registration information will be available in Spring 2021.
- PBS Senior Leadership Customer Forum - June 1-2
- PBS National Customer Forum - Virtual Sessions on Tuesday and Thursdays, starting June 8
Contact PBSForums@gsa.gov for additioanl information.
2020 PBS National Customer Forum
The 2020 PBS National Customer Forum was cancelled.
2019 PBS National Customer Forum
Thursday, June 6, 2019
2018 PBS National Customer Forum
Monday, June 25, 2018
- Forum Agenda [PDF - 25 KB]
- Basics of Lease Procurement [PDF - 968 KB]
- Cost Management Program Presentation [PDF - 147 KB]
- Customer Dashboards Presentation [PDF - 250 KB]
- Federal Buildings Fund and Capital Investment Program Presentation [PDF - 563 KB]
- Lease Delegations Presentation [PDF - 57 KB]
- Pricing Policy Basic Training [PDF - 1 MB]
- Benefits of Longer Firm-Term [PDF - 299 KB]
- Leases Presentation [PDF - 299 KB]
- FAS and BIC-SUM D2D Storyboards Presentation
- PBS RWA Policy, Process, eRETA Presentation [PDF - 783 KB]
- Service Expectations in GSA Owned and Leased Buildings Presentation [PDF - 414 KB]
January 25, 2018
2017 PBS Planning and Requirements Management Process Customer Forum
January 25, 2017
A discussion on improvements made to the way that PBS approaches requirements development activities for all real estate projects. These national improvements are intended to standardize requirements development terminology, enhance methods of communicating planning and project life cycle requirements, and apply consistency in communication and project delivery.
- Forum Agenda and Minutes
- PBS Lifecycle and Requirements Management Presentation
- PBS Planning and Requirements Fact Sheet
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/pbsforums