Robert A. Young Federal Building
For the public
6 a.m.–6 p.m. weekdays, except federal holidays
Check tenant websites for their hours, location and more
Street parking and pay-to-park lots available in the immediate area
Security and access
All visitors are required to clear airport-style security and comply with rules and regulations governing conduct on federal property [PDF - 352 KB].
Where to eat
- Angry Barbeque on Floor 1 is open for breakfast 7 a.m.-10 a.m. and lunch 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- 1st Stop Shop on Floor 1. Open weekdays 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- At Your Convenience on Floor 9. Open weekdays 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Vending machines on Floors 2-10.
Get historic details
For our tenants
Contact facility manager
Arranged in accordance with Federal Property Management Regulations, § 101-20.104-1 and § 101-20.104-2. Contact facility manager about leasing parking spots next to the building.
Located in basement. Staffed weekdays 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Federal employees with proper badges have access 24 hours a day.
- Rainbow Castle Child Development Center
- Open weekdays 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Located in Room B-408
- Open weekdays 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- West Community Credit Union
- Located on Floor 10
- Open weekdays 8 a.m.–4 p.m. (opens at 10 a.m. Wednesdays)
Public Law 100-678 designated the building as the Robert A. Young Federal Building
Didn’t find what you need? Contact USA.gov.