Property Disposal Services
Personal and Technology Property Disposal
Federal agencies can use the look-up tool to find the right point of contact for your area.
Our team can help you with:
- Providing training to federal agency workers.
- Providing on-site assistance in the disposition of personal property.
- Expediting the disposition of property resulting from agency renovations, relocations, or space reductions.
The public can bid on and buy excess federal personal property such as office equipment, furniture, scientific equipment, heavy machinery, airplanes, vessels and vehicles at gsaauctions.gov.
Land and Building Real Property Disposal
- Federal Agencies with Excess Real Property: Our Office of Real Property Utilization and Disposal helps federal agencies — at the end of mission use of real estate — to remove that property from their inventory.
- State and local governments: Eligible public benefit institutions and organizations can acquire surplus federal real property from GSA.
- Public Sales: Find out how to buy surplus real estate through public auctions.