GSA Reverse Auctions
Established in 2017, the GSA Reverse Auctions (RA) Division provides dedicated customer service and contracting subject matter expertise to the GSA Reverse Auctions platform. With extensive contracting and project management experience, this team consists of Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C) Level III certified contracting professionals and Project Management Professional (PMP) certified project managers to support GSA Reverse Auctions Buyers and Sellers on their simple and most complex reverse auction procurements.
The RA Division provides:
- GSA Reverse Auctions training, onsite and virtually;
- The highest level of customer service to users during all stages of the reverse auctions process;
- Detailed auction case reviews and performance monitoring;
- Recommendations to Buyers on how to maximize the results of their auctions;
- Vendor outreach efforts to ensure GSA Reverse Auctions Buyers get the maximum competition;
- Value-added support including scope reviews and market research assistance.
The GSA Reverse Auctions team is dedicated to building long-standing partnerships with Government Buyers and our Industry Partners. Through these partnerships the RA Team plans to continue adding to the Agency-specific contracts and Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) available on the platform for reverse auction usage. The GSA Reverse Auctions Division intends to make GSA Reverse Auctions the premier choice of the Government for reverse auctions procurements.
To conduct or participate in a reverse auction acquisition, attend upcoming training, or to learn more, visit GSA Reverse Auctions: reverseauctions.gsa.gov.