Theodore Levin U.S. Courthouse
" style="border:0;" width="600">
Plan your visit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Court's-supporting federal agencies
- Metered spaces are available on the far side of Fort St. and Lafayette Blvd.
- Public lots are also available on Lafayette Blvd.
- Submit to security screening.
- Present a valid ID card (see Real ID).
- Carry no cell phones, cameras, or recording devices.
- Business Center – first floor; access to UPS, FedEx, and U.S. Postal Service drop-boxes
- Snack Shop – fourth floor; hours 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Vending – first floor (near Lafayette elevators), fifth floor
For our tenants