Donald J. Pease Federal Building
143 W. Liberty St.
Medina, OH 44256
View map [nongovernment website]
Constructed as a post office in 1938, the Donald J. Pease Federal Building was converted for court use in 1993 and now houses the U.S. Court of Appeals. In 2003 the building was named for former Ohio U.S. Representative Donald James Pease, who served from 1977-93. The red brick building is located at the northeast corner of Liberty and North Elmwood streets.
Property Manager: Michael Gouchie (216-212-7312)
Public Hours: The Pease Federal Building is not open to the public.
For building information or service calls, contact the property manager above. For other federal government information, call toll-free 1-844-USA-GOV1.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/peasefb.