Assisted Acquisition Services
Great Lakes Assisted Acquisition Services experts help federal agencies identify acquisition solutions to IT and professional service requirements and then procure, deploy and manage the desired solutions on behalf of the customer with the customer's close cooperation.
Our fully-competed Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts, GSA Schedules, and other government resources will help you find the products and services you need, including:
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions
- Business Consulting
- Business and Financial Solutions
- Enhanced or "Distance" Learning
- Environmental Solutions
- Financial and Project Management Systems
- Internet/Intranet Development and Support
- IT Planning
- Language Services
- Logistics Solutions
- Professional Engineering Solutions
- Prototype Development and Test and Evaluation Solutions
- Research and Development Solutions
- Small Business Innovation Research/Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) Phase I, II and III Solutions
- Software Design and Implementation
- Systems Integration
- Technology Development and Transfer Solutions
For other non-IT solutions like Facilities Maintenance and Management, you can use GSA Schedules, Small Business 8(a) schedules, open market competition, or OASIS and OASIS Small Business multiple award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, which provide flexible, innovative solutions for complex professional services requirements.
For more information on Assisted Acquisition Services, use the preceding link or contact Director Rodney Couick at 618-622-5801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.