Ed Edmondson U.S. Courthouse
The Ed Edmondson U.S. Courthouse is located at 101 North Fifth Street (Fifth & W. Okmulgee) in Muskogee, Oklahoma. Formerly known as the Muskogee Federal Courthouse, it is five stories tall and contains approximately 130,000 square feet. It was completed in 1914 and was recognized as an Energy Star® qualified building (.pdf file) in 2000. The building received a preservation award for the renovation work done on the facility in April of 2006. Learn more historical information about this building, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Tenants include the U.S. Courts, the U.S. Marshals Service, and the U.S. Probation Office. Tenants with any facility related questions, concerns or requests, should contact GSA's Northern Service Center, using the contact information provided on the right hand side of this page.