Greater Southwest Buildings
Federal agencies can count on GSA to provide these, and many other public buildings services:
- constructs new federal buildings, courthouses and border stations;
- disposes of real property for GSA and other federal agencies;
- leases space to and on behalf of federal customer agencies, providing agency client representation;
- offers energy conservation information, maintenance and custodial services, safety and environmental services;
- operates child care facilities in federal properties;
- preserves and maintains the twenty-four historic properties in our regional inventory;
- provides relocation services and move coordination; and
- repairs, alters, and renovates existing facilities.
For information on these services, agencies may contact the Greater Southwest Region's Public Building Services, using the contact information provided on the upper right side of state building listing pages.