Wichita U.S. Courthouse
401 North Market Street
Wichita, KS 67202
The Wichita U.S. Courthouse and Post Office was constructed between August 1930 and April 1932 for a total cost of $1.2 million. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as part of a group of Kansas Post Offices noted for their artwork. This six-story building includes about 175,000-square-feet of space with seven courtrooms utilized by U.S. District and Bankruptcy courts.
For facility-related questions, concerns or requests, please contact the Kansas Field Office.
General Building Information
Hours of Operation: Weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visitors must have a valid ID and register at the security office prior to entry.
This facility has on-site vending and a dining area. Vending operations are available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.