Charles F. Prevedel Federal Building
9700 Page Ave.
Overland, MO 63132
The Charles F. Prevedel Federal Building was constructed in 1990 and is part of the larger 43-acre Page Federal Complex. The 5-story building was constructed adjacent to the former Federal Records Center and was named in honor of a local special forces senior non-commissioned officer and ex-prisoner of war who died while serving in Vietnam.
In 2016, the Veterans Benefit Administration’s St. Louis Regional Office opened in the building. In October 2019, the Records Management Center realigned under the St. Louis VA Regional Office, which employs about 1,250 people. The St. Louis VA Regional Office is responsible for three national missions:
- Processing requests for records through FOIA and Personnel Information Exchange System
- One of three regional processing offices
- One of eight national call centers
The St. Louis VA Regional Office also administers services in compensation, pension, vocational rehabilitation and employment, insurance, and loan guarantee to veterans, service members and their families.
In 2011, USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service opened offices in the Prevedel Building. The NASS operation employs 400 full-time and part-time workers and spurred GSA’s $35 million investment in renovations at the building over five years.
Building amenities include:
- On-site property maintenance and management
- Modern utilities, including HVAC, electric and telecom systems
- Accommodation of data center functions
- Ample, secure parking
- On-site snack shop
- Plenty of dining and shopping in the area
- Convenient access to the Metro Link bus system
For more information, contact GSA’s St. Louis West Field Office.