Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse
Exterior of the Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse
111 South 10th St.
St. Louis, Missouri 63102
Designation: Public Law No. 103-300 designated the building as the Thomas F. Eagleton United States Courthouse.
Plan your visit
Hours: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. weekdays, except federal holidays.
Visitor parking: Surface parking is not permitted adjacent to the courthouse city block.
Security and access: All visitors are screened according to U.S. Marshals Service requirements.
Please note, a court order for the Eastern District of Missouri [PDF] has been adopted at the courthouse in response to COVID-19.
Public entry is open, subject to the restrictions below:
- All persons within the courthouse shall observe social distancing standards (6-foot radius per person) except when necessary for the conduct of business as directed by agency designee.
- Follow elevator occupancy standards posted for all elevators.
- Wear a mask or face covering over nose and mouth when in any common area of the Eagleton Courthouse.
- Use temperature kiosk and depart facility if temperature reading is 100 degrees fahrenheit or higher.
Persons entering beyond the main lobby of the courthouse with approval from agency designee to perform work in the courthouse must verify upon request to the Court Security Officer that they have:
- Not been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency within the last two weeks.
- Not been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- No fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
Where to eat: A cafeteria is located on the first floor and is open weekdays from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. with pre-packaged items made daily for lunch. Vending services are on the first floor cafeteria area. Contact them at 314-241-1426.
Things to do:
For our tenants
Building management phone: 314-539-7305.
Custodial requests: 314-588-9710.
Maintenance requests: 314-621-2525.
Tenant parking: Arranged in accordance with Federal Property Management Regulations, Chapter 101-20.104.1.
Fitness center: Located on the first floor. Contact your agency head for membership information.
Health unit: Open Monday–Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Friday from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Contact them at 314-244-7759.
Credit union: A Gateway Metro Federal Credit Union ATM is located on the first floor.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/eagletoncths.