Heartland Products and Services
The Heartland Regional Office is committed to helping our GSA customers fulfill procurement, facility and support needs through both regional and national programs.
Technology and Professional Services Solutions
- IT Hardware, Software & Services (IT Solutions)
- Telecommunications and Network Products and Services
- Assisted Acquisition Services
Building and Work Place Solutions
- Vacant Federal Space (Outleasing)
- Property Management Offices
- Regional Account Managers (Public Buildings Service)
- Customer Service Directors (Federal Acquisition Service)
- Facilities Maintenance and Hardware Acquisition Center
- Small Business Government wide Acquisition Contracts Center
Our office provides training, counseling, updated procurement opportunities, and more. We are your small business advocates looking to serve you better. We participate in regional procurement networking sessions and conferences, as well as marketing strategies and techniques workshops, roundtables, and Interagency networking events. For information on any of these upcoming events, contact us at 816-926-3258.
The GSA Office of Mission Assurance (OMA) Central Office and Regional staff provides agency-wide leadership and coordination for emergency management and security policy, including occupant emergency planning, response and recovery, personal identity verification, physical security, personnel security and suitability activities.