Assisted Acquisition Services
The Heartland Region’s Assisted Acquisition Services offers federal agencies and the Department of Defense value-added, customized acquisitions designed to expand capacity and fulfill federal agencies’ needs. AAS focuses on creative, compliant solutions for information technology and professional services business lines.
AAS provides full-service and far-reaching capability that supports the procurement life cycle, from market research to closeout, using agile acquisition techniques. AAS offers expertise in formulating and executing large, complex information technology and professional services solutions.
MAS Facilities Schedules
Building Maintenance and Operations
- Professional Engineering Services. Providing your agency with access to hundreds of qualified industry partners specializing in such engineering disciplines as software, mechanical, electrical, chemical, (components of) civil engineering and more.
- Logistics. Assisting in procuring comprehensive logistics solutions, such as planning, consulting, management, and operational support when deploying supplies, equipment, materials and personnel.
- Business Consulting, such as non-IT program management or other consulting services.
- Human Resources and Administrative Services. Human Resources program development and executive searches, or planning services that include modeling, forecasting and needs analysis.
- Training Services. Help identifying and obtaining the experts who can design and develop a single solution for your agency’s needs.
- Financial and Accounting Services. Helping federal agencies obtain quality financial services – and better results – with fewer resources.
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Services. Providing expert sourcing help with advertising, marketing and communications solutions.
- Languages Services. Supporting federal agencies in obtaining translation and interpretation services — from basic transcribing to analytical consulting and training — for a vast number of languages, including sign language.
- Integrated IT Services. Help identifying and obtaining the experts who can design and develop a single solution for your agency’s software, hardware and service (including training) needs.
- Software and Hardware Support. Assistance in procuring the software and hardware products and services your agency needs most.
- IT support, such as help desks or call centers. IT Infrastructure, such as business continuity and disaster recovery services, data center architecture and operations, data storage, hosting or warehousing.
When you use AAS services, you can expect:
- Acquisition, project and financial management excellence.
- Your funding to be spent in accordance with appropriation, authorization and bona fide need rules.
- Strict compliance with all applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations, including agency specific acquisition and financial management regulations/policies.
- Requirements to be awarded on time, within budget, and at reduced risk.
Solutions may include the use of:
This suite of solutions provides customer access to thousands of commercial partners, and an unlimited variety of Information Technology and Professional Services solutions. Additionally, AAS can also help meet small business goals by offering solutions such as 8(a) STARS II and OASIS Small Business contracts.
How does it work?
Heartland AAS works through Interagency Agreements to establish the service level expectation, schedule and funding mechanism. As a cost-reimbursable activity, services are offered on a fee-for-service basis. The fee, which is calculated as a fixed amount or percentage, is based on several factors such as contract type, level of effort and overall project value. We can help you identify acquisition solutions to your requirements and then procure, deploy and manage them on your behalf in close coordination with you.
How do I get started?
We are here to answer your questions on how to get started. The first steps include developing the following products:
- A Performance Work Statement, Statement Of Work, or Statement Of Objectives.
- A signed Interagency Agreement.
- An Independent Government Cost Estimate.
- A funding document.
We assign a project manager and contracting team to work with you to award and administer your contract.
Email or call 816-823-1681 and let us help you through your acquisition. We look forward to supporting you as our customer.