Assisted Acquisition Services
We offer value-added, customized acquisitions to expand capacity and fulfill federal agencies’ needs. We focus on creative, compliant solutions for IT and professional services.
We use agile acquisition techniques to provide full-service and far-reaching solutions from market research to procurement closeouts.
Need help drafting and executing large, complex IT and professional services solutions? Contact us — we’re experts!
MAS Facilities Schedules
Building Maintenance and Operations
- Professional engineering services, such as software, mechanical, electrical, chemical, (components of) civil engineering, and more.
- Logistics, such as planning, consulting, management, and operational support when deploying supplies, equipment, materials, and personnel.
- Business consulting on non-IT program management or other consulting services.
- Human resources and administrative services, such as program development and executive searches, or planning services that include modeling, forecasting and needs analysis.
- Training services.
- Financial and accounting services.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations services.
- Language services, such as translation and interpretation, including basic transcribing to analytical consulting and training in a large number of languages and sign language.
- Integrated IT services, including single solutions for software, hardware, service and training needs.
- Software and hardware products and services.
- IT support, such as help desks or call centers, or IT infrastructure, including business continuity and disaster recovery services, data center architecture and operations, data storage, hosting or warehousing.
When you use us, you’ll get:
- Excellent acquisition, project, and financial management.
- Funding spent according to appropriation, authorization and bona fide need rules.
- Strict compliance with all applicable federal acquisition regulations, to include agency-specific acquisition and financial management regulations and policies.
- Requirements awarded on time, within budget, and at reduced risk.
Solutions may include:
This suite of solutions gives you access to thousands of commercial partners and unlimited IT and Professional Services solutions.
Also, AAS can help meet small business goals by offering solutions such as 8(a) STARS III and OASIS Small Business contracts.
How does it work?
We use interagency agreements to establish the service level expectation, schedule, and funding mechanism.
You reimburse us for the costs and a fee for our service. The fee is either a fixed amount or a percentage, which is based on the contract type, level of effort and overall project value.
We can help you find acquisition solutions that meet your needs. We can then procure, deploy, and manage them on your behalf. We’ll work closely with you, of course.
How do I get started?
If you have it, bring the following:
- A performance work statement, statement of work, or a statement of objectives.
- An independent government estimate of costs.
- Prepare to provide a funding document.
We’ll help you prepare the following:
- A signed interagency agreement.
- Additional acquisition documentation needed to help solicit, award, and administer your requirement.
After we get these, we’ll assign a project manager and contracting team to work with you to award and administer your contract.
Email or call 816-214-1458. Let us help you through your acquisition. We look forward to supporting you.