Property Disposal Services

GSA's Heartland Region works with the Greater Southwest Property Disposal Division to assist federal agencies with their personal or real property disposal needs.

Personal and Technology Property Disposal

Direct questions about reporting excess property to:

Kansas and Nebraska Missouri and Iowa
Donna Rice
Debbie M. Rojas

The public can bid on and buy excess federal personal property such as office equipment, furniture, scientific equipment, heavy machinery, airplanes, vessels and vehicles at

Land and Building Real Property Disposal

GSA's Office of Real Property Utilization and Disposal assists federal agencies at the end of mission use of real estate to remove that property from their inventory. State and local governments, eligible public benefit institutions and organizations can acquire surplus federal real property from GSA. Find out how to buy surplus real estate through public auctions.

Last Reviewed: 2021-06-24