Building Maintenance and Operations training
May 11, 2017
KANSAS CITY, MO. -- The Heartland Acquisition Center will be sponsoring Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training to federal agencies interested in using the Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) government wide solution.
Upcoming training dates are scheduled for June 8 and June 22.
GSA’s BMO vehicle is the first government-wide solution to receive a best-in-class designation by meeting five rigorous category management performance criteria as defined by Office of Management and Budget guidance.
The BMO strategic sourcing solution is a comprehensive and flexible solution covering all high-demand BMO services. It is an open market, multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (MA-IDIQ), government wide contract vehicle supporting the strategic sourcing initiative to reduce costs and drive efficient purchasing by federal agencies.
We have selected a number of industry partners that will provide BMO services to include the use of products that meet applicable environmental standards, including: CPG, BioPreferred, SaferChoice, Energy Star, SNAP, and WaterSense.
- HVAC Maintenance;
- Plumbing and Pipefitting;
- Elevator Maintenance;
- Electrical Maintenance;
- Fire Alarm System Maintenance and Repair;
- Fire Suppression (Water Based) System Preventative Maintenance and Repair;
- Roofing Services;
- Building Management Services;
- Architectural and Framework Building Maintenance Services;
- Commissioning Services;
- Elevator Inspection Services;
- Landscaping/Grounds Maintenance;
- Pest Control; and
- Waste Management and Recycling Services