Mid-Atlantic Region FOCUS Newsletter
FOCUS is a free quarterly newsletter for customers of the GSA Public Buildings Service, Mid-Atlantic Region. Articles can be accessed using the links on the left or below.
In the fall issue:
- From the Desk of Acting Regional Commissioner Tom Lyman.
- New Passport Office completed at Robert N.C. Nix, Sr. Federal Building in Philadelphia.
- NASA MSL project receives industry award.
- NASA and GSA break ground for a new wind tunnel.
- GSA supports Air Force with electrical upgrades at Joint Base Langley-Eustis.
- New Harrisburg Courthouse named after Judge Sylvia H. Rambo.
- Wheeling, WV Courthouse named for Judge Stamp.
- John Carson is our new Director of Property Management.
- Toby Tobin is our new Director of Facilities Management.
- Matt Silkensen named Design and Construction Branch Chief.
- Tools and resources for your future workplace.
- Upcoming Client Enrichment Series webinars.
- GSA offers fitness equipment for your office space.
Subscribe to the Mid-Atlantic Focus newsletter
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/midatlanticfocus.