GSA Return to Workplace Strategy Book
GSA is committed to helping federal agencies lead a safe and effective return to on-site operations. We developed the Return to Workplace Strategy Book [PDF], a compilation of information that agencies can use as a framework of considerations for returning to GSA owned and leased facilities.
The Strategy Book addresses a wide range of business, operational, and facilities concerns, and is intended to provide a high-level framework as your agency develops and implements its own return-to-workplace plans. The book contains a series of considerations and should not be interpreted as directives from GSA. It is divided into five sections:
- Business Planning - best practices for workforce reentry
- Workplace Behavior and Operations - how behavioral changes impact facilities operations
- Facilities Readiness - reopening preparations for facilities and work areas
- Signage - signage for facility common areas and tenant space
- Additional Resources - information on desk sharing, future space usage, and how to reach GSA’s Total Workplace experts, including our Regional Workplace Team member, Caitlin Zaslow
This article is part of the Fall issue of the FOCUS newsletter. Please visit the Focus Newsletter page to read our newsletter.