About the Mid-Atlantic Region
Based in Philadelphia, GSA's Mid-Atlantic Region provides products and services throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, West Virginia, and much of Maryland and Virginia*. Customers in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East also receive IT Products and Services, Professional Services, and Telecommunications and Network services from over 800 employees located throughout the region and overseas.
Products and Services include:
- Telecommunications & Network Services - local service is provided via 85,000+ lines, offering cost effective dial tone, long distance access, equipment, and trouble-handling on over 17 different telephone systems.
- Real Estate Services and Property Management - Federal tenant agencies are housed in approximately 90 federally owned buildings and 700 leased facilities. Services offered include:
Real Estate Services
Architecture and Engineering Services
- Supplies and Services - Customers worldwide receive service from the Integrated Workplace Acquisition Centers.
- Fleet Management - The region manages over 23,600 vehicles, including over 6,100 in Europe.
- Personal Property Disposal - In FY15 Personal Property Management transferred $74.9M in surplus property to federal and state agencies, and donated another $13M in electronic goods to the Computers for Learning program. Personal Property Management also returned over $11M to customers via the Exchange/Sale authority.
Businesses interested in selling goods and services to federal customers within the Region's service area should visit the Small Business Assistance page.
GSA's National Capital Region, located in Washington, DC, serves customers in Maryland (Montgomery and Prince George's counties), and Virginia (the cities of Alexandria and Falls Church, and Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William counties).