NCR NEPA Projects
The National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (NEPA) is the mandate of any federal agency or department for the protection of the environment. NEPA was created to ensure federal agencies consider the environmental impacts of their actions and decisions. Federal agencies are required to provide the public with an opportunity to participate in the process of evaluating the environmental impacts of federal actions.
GSA's National Capital Region provides public notice of the availability of environmental documents - so as to inform those persons and agencies who may be interested or affected. Follow links below to view a brief description of each project, information on public involvement opportunities, and links to project documents.
- GSA NEPA Deskguide
- DOE NEPA website
- CEQ NEPA Task Force
- Flood Plain Management Guide [PDF - 68 KB]
- Transportation Management Plan Handbook (TMP) [PDF - 8 MB]
- Lease Consolidation of the Transportation Security Administration Headquarters Environmental Assessment
- FDA Headquarters Consolidation
- Federal Office Building 8 - Environmental Assessment
- Mary Switzer Building Exterior Improvements
- Herbert C. Hoover Building Environmental Assessment
- Health and Human Services Lease Consolidation (page is unavailable)
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/ncrnepa.