Real Estate Solutions
Looking for space to lease, build out, or considering new construction? Agencies can rely on GSA to deliver innovative office space and workspace solutions at best value - due to their extensive experience and knowledge of the local real estate market. GSA is the largest property owner and manager of office and warehouse space in the Washington, DC area.
Agencies can count on GSA's experts to suggest work space solutions through leasing, renovating or constructing new buildings where appropriate. Real estate services that GSA offers include:
• Space needs and requirement development
• Acquisition strategy and Market research
• Lease negotiations and agency client representation
• Development of Solicitations for Offers (SFOs)
• Space planning and interior design
• Renovations, build-outs, and new construction
• Relocation services and move-in coordination
• Final walk-through and punch list repairs
Federal agencies can also obtain services such as child care, cafeterias and concessions, moving and transportation, and physical and building security in government-owned and leased buildings managed by GSA.
GSA provides quality work space by partnering with the finest real estate, construction, brokerage and facilities management companies, A/E firms, and building owners. Working together, GSA, Federal agencies and industry partners collaborate to provide high quality work space solutions.
Visit work space business opportunities to find out how to join our growing portfolio of industry partners, view the projected forecast for work space related needs, or to lease office space to GSA.