Assisted Acquisition Services
The Regional Assisted Acquisition Services team partners with the federal agencies across the Northwest/Arctic Region (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington) and beyond to provide acquisition support services. With an extensive knowledge base and wealth of resources, we help our customers to harness the level and type of services needed to accomplish their mission.
How To Get Started
- Complete the R10 AAS Customer Intake Information OR contact your state’s Customer Service Directors.
- We will review and assign a Project Manager
- After an initial consultation and acceptance of the project, a team of acquisition professionals (Project Managers and Contracting Officers) will support you and your project throughout its life cycle
What We Offer
- A range of Assisted Acquisition Services and support needed for your requirements.
- Collaboration with agency program, financial and contracting representatives, customer service directors, and legal counsel to ensure your requirements are met on time, within budget, and with reduced risk, resulting in best value acquisition solutions.
- Innovative, streamlined, compliant solutions that meet changing market conditions – on time and within budget.
- Advisory and consulting services, in addition to end-to-end support throughout your project’s life cycle.
- Comprehensive and scalable approaches that reduce risk on even the most complex projects.
- Unsurpassed level of excellence and become a critical component of our customer’s success.
- Requirement Analysis
- Market Research
- Acquisition Planning
- Strategy Development
- Issuance of Requests for Information and Participation in Pre-Proposal Conferences
- Contract Documentation Development
- Resolution of Issues and Disputes
- Participation on Technical Evaluation Boards
- Invoice Validation and Processing
- Contractor Performance Monitoring
- Promotion of Sustainability and Environmentally- Friendly Solutions
- Contract Administration (from contract award through contract expiration)
- Financial Reconciliation and Contract Closeout
For more information, contact:
“The Contracting Officer went above and beyond expectations.” - Nathan Marshall, USAF
“My customer experiences with GSA Region 10 (Arctic Region) has always been outstanding. Contracting PMs and Contracting Officers have always been most receptive in supporting the needs that have been addressed from the 627th Communications Squadron at McChord Field, WA.” - Charles Hawthorne, USAF
Back to Top